Saturday, February 12, 2011

Brunch at a friend's house

It is inevitable that my family gets invited to a party, usually a pot luck or some other party that has food.  Tomorrow we are invited to a brunch and I am really looking forward to seeing my friends.  I am not however looking forward to the actual brunch part, the food.  They will be serving pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs.  It sounds great, right?  Well it does if you can eat all that stuff.  But since I can't it just sounds like an awkward situation.  I will need to bring my own food for me to eat.  Although when I thought about what I would bring to share, I thought about all the peaches I froze last summer from our peach tree.  I haven't been able to eat peaches, so they have been sitting in the freezer.  I think I will use some of them to make a peach cobbler.  Even if I can't enjoy the peaches, hopefully someone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment